There are currently no new vacancies for UNDP JPO positions financed by Belgium. Vacancies are usually announced throughout the calendar year on our Website.
The Belgian JPO Programme in numbers
For further information on the number of JPOs financed by Belgium and administered by the UNDP JPOSC please refer to the Facts and Figures section.
To be eligible to apply to the Belgium JPO Programme, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of the European Union or be a national of one of the eligible developing countries (please click here to see the list of eligible countries).
- Be no more than 32 years of age on 31 December of the year of application
- Hold a post-graduate degree
- Have at least two years of work experience that is relevant to the post applied to
- Have undertook and passed the training cycle organised by the Belgian Development Agency (BTC).
More detailed information on applicant requirements is provided on DGCD's website in French and in Dutch.
Application & Contact Details
Detailed presentations of each vacancy and further application details can be accessed on DGCD's website in French and Dutch.
Applications to vacant JPO positions must be sent to:
Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation
Direction-Générale de la Coopération au Développement (DGCD)
Rue des Petits Carmes 15