There are currently no new vacancies for UNDP JPO positions financed by The Netherlands.
Vacancies are usually announced throughout the calendar year by UNDP through our website and on the Nedworc Foundation's website.
The Dutch JPO Programme in numbers
For further information on the number of JPOs financed by the Netherlands and administered by the UNDP JPOSC please refer to the Facts and Figures section.
To be eligible to apply to the Dutch JPO Programme, candidates must:
In addition to the General conditions listed above, candidates from eligible Developing Countries must fulfil the following conditions:
- Have completed a study relevant to international co-operation concluding in a university degree at M.Sc./M.A. level; or: a study relevant to international co-operation concluding in a degree at B.Sc./B.A. level followed by a minimum of three years of working experience;
- Be committed to the UN values, highly motivated, professional, have good interpersonal skills and be able to adapt to a multi-cultural environment;
- Be fluent in English, Spanish or French (according to the language of the duty station) and possess a working knowledge of at least one of the other two. Fluency in other UN languages can be an asset and may be tested in the interview;
- Not have worked earlier as JPOs/APOs/YPOs/AEs ; and
- Only apply for positions outside their country of origin.
More detailed information on applicant requirements is provided on website of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Application & Contact Details
Candidates interested in a specific JPO position financed by the Netherlands should submit an online application.
Please check the Current vacancies section for further instructions, tips and recommendations on the online application.
Detailed presentations of each vacancy and further application details can be accessed on the website of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.